Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our story, K&S

Moving right along with such a cliche post. Like a Taylor Swift love song, here's our story:

May 3, 2011 - My second day of work in the corporate office for Linx Satellite. Also Kyle's second day of work selling in WA for Linx Satellite. He called in, I answered, we talked.

May 20, 2011 - We had our first long distance phone date.

May 28, 2011 - Somehow Kyle convinced me to fly out to Washington for the 3day weekend. We met [for reals] in the airport and then had the best official first date. He asked me to be his girlfriend at the beach, and I said yes...two weeks later ;)

July 2, 2011 - We met halfway in Boise. And said "I love you" after the fireworks.

August 24, 2011 - KYLE MOVED BACK TO PROVO. We lived a block away from each other and finally got to date like normal bf's and gf's. I'm pretty sure we drove our roommates crazy. PS Long distance sucks, but it's worth it.

December 20, 2011 - Did I mention we're quite the travelers? For Christmas we went to visit the Asay's all the way in LONDON!! Kyle's parents took great care of us and it was so fun to finally meet the family :)

January 27, 2012 - Kyle proposed, Sarah said yes.

April 21, 2012 - We were sealed for time and all eternity in the Draper LDS temple. I'll post more on this one later. Spoiler alert: BEST DAY EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment