Thursday, June 7, 2012

Honeymooners

Our honeymoon was so wonderful! My mom spoiled us with a week at her time share in Park City at the Canyons Resort and then we spoiled ourselves with all the left over wedding money!
We absolutely love Park City. We visited Main St many times, found such delicious restaurants, went to the spa, and played some tennis.
It was so nice just to be able to relax after all the stresses from work, finals, and planning a wedding. FEWF we somehow made it.

Kyle's excited that we're married because now he finally gets to wear a ring. I'm excited because now all the girls know he's taken!
I love my hubby so much and am so happy I get to spend eternity with him!

1 comment:

  1. you guys are so cute!
    we should do something together when you guys come back to utah!
    we'd love to get together with other couples!

    ReplyDelete